- Cancel The Order?
- Inspect Parts Upon Receipt?
- Return An Item For Refund Or Exchange?
- File Package Damage Claim?
- File Warranty Claim?
- Contact HPS Performance Products?
- Shipping Information
- Items that are in stock in our warehouse usually ship within 1-2 business day. Orders must be placed, payment verified, and security cleared by 12:00pm PST. Merchandise is shipped complete, properly packaged, and insured via the service you select. Occasionally an item is oversold. If this is the case, we will fill the orders on a first come, first serve basis.
Items that are out of stock usually ship within the time quoted at checkout. Payment will be secured in full as a 100% deposit and the item(s) will be ordered from the manufacturer(s). As each item becomes available, it will ship properly packaged and insured via the service you select. We will notify you in the event of a backorder. Backorders are left on order until they ship.
- We continually seek updates on backordered items and regularly update your order status until the backorder is filled. Rest assured that backorders do not get lost or forgotten about. If immediate availability is a concern, please call and we will stock-check the item in our warehouse.
- Ground Shipping Service and Delivery Times
- Ground Shipping Service and Delivery Times show here are in addition to processing time, the estimated shipping times quoted, and any backorder delays.
Once an item is ready for shipment, normal Ground Service estimated regional delivery times are as follows:
- WESTERN - 1 to 2 business days
- CENTRAL - 2 to 4 business days
- EASTERN - 4 to 6 business days
- CANADA - 7 to 14 business days
- Expedited Services and Delivery Times (Next Day, Two Day, and Three Day delivery)
- Expedited Service and delivery times show here are in addition to processing time, the estimated shipping times quoted, and any backorder delays . Choosing expedited shipping WILL NOT prioritize, rush, override, or overcome any of these preceding conditions.
Please keep in mind that selecting Next Day, Two Day, or Three Day services DOES NOT GUARANTEE shipments will be delivered in the selected amount of time. Expedited orders are subject to the same quality control and security clearance procedures as non-expedited orders, so despite our best efforts, we may not be able to ship expedited orders the same day they are placed.
Once an item is ready for shipment, normal Expedited Service delivery times are as follows:
- NEXT DAY SERVICE - 1 business day
- TWO DAY SERVICE - 2 business days
- THREE DAY SERVICE - 3 business days
- Signature Confirmation
- Signature Confirmation may be added for most of the items. Buyer is responsible to keep track on your package. If no one is available for receiving the item, you may request us not to add the signature confirmation or contact UPS to arrange another delivery time if we have shipped the package. If there is no one available to receive the package after UPS has attempted three times, UPS would return the package back to us. Buyer is responsible for paying the shipping cost again before we re-send the package. If the buyer just wants the refund instead, the shipping cost will not be refunded.
- Custom Charge and Brokerage Fee
- All item is being shipped out from United States. Shipping & Handling cost listed in the description does NOT include the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment. HPS Performance Products is NOT responsible for all the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment. Buyer is responsible for the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment, for which would be determined by the custom when the shipment is delivered to the buyer.
HPS Performance Products cannot estimate the custom charge and brokerage fee for the buyer.
If the shipment is returned back to HPS Performance Products because buyer refuses to pay for the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment, HPS Performance Products reserves the right to recollect the shipping & handling charge listed in the item description plus 20% restocking fee of the item price and the associated fee charged by the shipping carrier for the returned item.
If the buyer requests the refund instead of resending the item, HPS Performance Products reserves the right to issue the refund less the shipping & handling charge listed in the item description, 20% restocking fee of the item price and the associated fee charged by the shipping carrier for the returned item.
- All sales are considered final upon shipment from HPS Performance Products. Cancellation requests are subject to HPS Performance Products authorization.
- Cancellation Fee
- If the item get shipped out before the cancellation request is made, there would be a cancellation fee of 10% of the item price and the shipping & handling is NOT refundable.
- Cancellation Process
- Please call our Customer Service department at 866-576-2832 to cancel an order. We do not accept cancellations through email, fax, or voicemail message.
- Our Customer Service Representative will verify that your order has not been shipped. Once an order has been shipped either from our warehouse it may not be cancelled. Cancellation requests on orders that have already shipped from our warehouse fall under the return guidelines below.
- Once we have verified that your order has not shipped, we will issue you a full credit less the cancellation fee.
- How to Inspect Item Upon Receipt
- Please follow these guidelines when you receive your item:
- Before opening the package, check for accuracy by matching the part number on the box with the part number on the invoice or packing slip. If it matches please proceed, otherwise call us immediately.
- In the event the product needs to be returned, you will need the box in good shape to avoid rebox fees. Carefully open the box taking care not to damage the parts or the packaging and keep the box.
- Inspect the parts for apparent damage and missing items. If no apparent damage and missing items are found please proceed, otherwise call us immediately.
- Mock up or lay out the assembly of the item on a clean soft surface to avoid damage to the parts. Make sure the parts received are what you actually want before proceeding to install. Once installation is attempted, the parts are no longer unused, uninstalled, and in resalable condition.
- Installation Recommendations for a Trouble-Free Experience
- Do not take your vehicle apart, or commit to a time to install a part before the part arrives and has been inspected.
- Carefully read all instructions and make sure all necessary tools are available. We recommend novice installers (do it yourselfers) have a qualified and experienced professional at hand to ensure a successful installation. Assess your abilities and only proceed if you are capable of completing the install. If not, give the job to a professional.
- HPS Performance Products is NOT for any labor or fees association with the installation of the product.
- Returning An Item For Refund Or Exchange
- All sales are considered final upon shipment from either the supplier or HPS Performance Products. Return requests are subject to HPS Performance Products authorization.
- Restocking Fee
- Upon the approval of the return authorization from HPS Performance Products, there would be a restocking fee of 10% of the item price.
- In the case of our error, please call our Customer Service department within 14 days of receiving the item to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for exchange. Upon inspection, items found to be unused, uninstalled, in resalable condition, and in original undamaged packaging will be credited less any applicable restocking or reboxing fee. Items found to be correct per the application, used, installed, not resalable, or with missing or damaged original product packaging will not be credited and the item will be returned to the customer, if requested, at the customer's expense. We do not accept RMA requests through email, fax, or voicemail message.
- Items that fail or are damaged due to customer abuse, negligence, or improper installation techniques are not returnable under any circumstances, so please take care of the parts while they are in your possession.
- Except in the case of our error, the customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer.
- RMA numbers expire 14 days after they are issued. Items returned without an RMA number or using an expired RMA number will be refused.
- Unless otherwise instructed, ship returns to: HPS, 15412 E Valley Blvd, City of Industry, CA 91746. All Returns must have the RMA number issued clearly displayed on the return shipping label. Do not write the RMA number on the original product package and take care to properly prepare package for shipping. Failure to do so may result in assessing the customer an additional 20% repacking fee for original product package damage.
- It is the customer's responsibility to insure the package and retrieve a tracking number with signature requirement from the carrier to protect from loss. Damaged, lost, or missing claims must be made with the carrier.
- Damage Claims
- Customers who receive a damaged part must call our Customer Service department at within 3 days of receiving the item to generate a damage claim and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Failure to notify us within 3 days may forfeit your right to a damage claim. We do not accept RMA requests through email, fax, or voicemail message.
- Items that fail or are damaged due to customer abuse, negligence, or improper installation techniques, are not returnable under any circumstances so please take care of the parts while they are in your possession.
- The carrier will contact you to inspect and possibly retrieve the damaged part. Do not take it upon yourself to ship the item back to us or you will forfeit your right to a damage claim.
- HPS Performance Products will pay for all freight charges incurred with damaged claim.
- HPS Performance Products Warranty Disclaimer
- All the products being sold on HPS Performance Products.com, unless otherwise stated in the item description, are sold "as-is".
- All items HPS Performance Products selling on hpsperformanceproducts.com are designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY and are not intended to be used on the highway or any pollution controlled vehicles. This does not mean they cannot function on such vehicles, but merely that they may not uphold to the regulations and restrictions of a highway vehicle and therefore must be designated as OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. HPS Performance Products is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PENALTIES OR FINES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT WE SELL. Please check and confirm with all local laws before purchase to ensure that you understand fully the consequences and risks associated with the use of the products sold by HPS Performance Products. HPS Silicone Hoses is not responsible for any labor costs with installing or removal of any products regardless of the situation that has occurred and will not be held liable for such costs.
- Contact HPS Performance Products
- Phone: 866-576-2832
- HPS Performance Products
15332 E Valley Blvd
City of Industry, CA 91746
8:00am - 6:00pm PST Monday-Friday